CT Troughed Belt Conveyors
- TUSA ’s CT range of belt conveyor systems build on the successful design of the CM range in response to greater demands for solid construction, performance and efficiency.
- They are sturdy conveyors designed with a light-weight tubular truss frame that offers good value for money and low maintenance costs. They are used in all kinds of industrial applications with more demanding requirements.
- TUSA has continued with its modular design for these belt conveyor systems, with sections ranging between 0.5m and 6m in length, allowing a conveyor of any length to be built.
- The CT range of belt conveyors comes with belt widths of 500mm, 650mm, 800mm and 1000mm.
- TUSA continuously replenishes its stock of CT conveyor modules, allowing delivery times to be shortened.
- CT belt conveyors are used in different industrial sectors, providing highly satisfactory service to their users.
Advantages of the CT range
- Solidly built with large transport capacity.
- Modular sections to allow fast modifications to conveyor lengths.
- Continuously replenished stock of fabricated modules for fast delivery.
- Good value for money with low maintenance cost.
- Suitable for use in different industrial sectors.
- Welded tubular truss frame (consisting of longitudinal tubes 48x25mm in diameter and vertical tubes 42x25mm in diameter)
- Modular design with 0.5–6m-length sections for easy length modification.
- Metal, convex-crown pulleys (300mm diameter) with rubber or ceramic lagging, ensuring belt self-alignment.
- Idlers are grease-packed and sealed-for-life; idler diameter 89mm, shaft diameter 20mm.
- Reputable brands of flat and patterned belting.
- Power transmission: right-angle geared motor unit, drum motor.
- Drives: electric and hydraulic.
- Maximum spans 10 m.
- SKF pillow block bearing housings.
- Loading and discharge hoppers.
- Side guides.
- Cover (polyester, canvas, galvanised sheet metal).
- Belt tripper.
- Support legs.
- Access walkway for inspection and maintenance.
- Waste collection tray underneath.
Contact our specialists now!
WE OFFER FIRST-CLASS TECHNICAL SERVICE YOU CAN TRUST.
Maximise productivity and efficiency.
Reduce operating and maintenance costs.
Optimise your maintenance schedule.
Detection and treatment of weak spots as early as possible.