CF Belt Conveyor Systems
- TUSA ’s CF range of belt conveyor systems utilise standard fabrication systems.
- They are solidly built systems with a folded steel profile frame assembled with bolts.
- The CF range of belt conveyors comes with belt widths of 500mm, 650mm, 800mm and 1000mm.
- CF belt conveyors have a modular design; they are built as a set of independent, bolt-fastened modules that provide users with easy assembly and disassembly, also allowing for also future extensions according to distance over which materials are to be transported.
- Models in the CF series have a belt width ranging between 400mm and 800mm.
- TUSA continuously replenishes its stock of side rails, which are common to all widths, allowing for shorter delivery times and reducing production costs through a standardised process.
- CF belt conveyors are used in different industrial sectors, providing highly satisfactory service to their users.
Advantages of the CF range
- Solidly built with large transport capacity.
- Modular sections with bolted assembly to allow fast modifications to conveyor lengths.
- Continuously replenished stock of fabricated modules for fast delivery.
- Suitable for use in different industrial sectors.
- The troughed-belt design ensures that there are no spillages on the return side of the conveyor belt.
- Easy storage and highly efficient shipping from factory to site owing to fully bolted assembly.
- Spans between supports ranging from 9m to 14m.
- Folded steel profile frame.
- Central modules with 0.5–4m-long sections for easy length modification.
- Tambores bombeados (400 mm de diámetro) metálicos engomados o cerámicos asegurando el correcto centrado de la banda.
- Idlers are grease-packed and sealed-for-life; idler diameter 89mm, shaft diameter 20mm.
Reputable brands of flat and flighted/cleated belting.
- Power transmission: V-belts, geared motor unit or drum motor.
Drives: electric or hydraulic.
- Upper roller bridges bolted to the structure with a 1m separation between each.
- Lower bridges bolted to the structure with a 3m separation between each.
- Meccano-like assembly designed for smaller volume for shipping, reducing transport costs from factory to site.
- Loading and discharge hoppers.
- Side guides.
- Cover (polyester, canvas, galvanised sheet metal).
- Access walkway for inspection and maintenance.
- Bottom tray for waste collection.
Contact our specialists now!
WE OFFER FIRST-CLASS TECHNICAL SERVICE YOU CAN TRUST.
Maximise productivity and efficiency.
Reduce operating and maintenance costs.
Optimise your maintenance schedule.
Detection and treatment of weak spots as early as possible.